Holmgren is to old imo.
Holmgren is to old imo.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
Holmgren may be coaching in the Super Bowl again this year IMO...Seattle looked pretty darn stout IMO.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
Yea it wouldn't suprise me either. The NFC is so evenly matched it's hard to say though, if you can get in the playoffs in the NFC you got a shot to go to the Super Bowl. I'm hoping it's GB/Indy in the Super Bowl.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
I would say Springs will be cut due to the cap won't he PVFan?
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
Yea, thats what it's looking like.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
I wouldn't be shocked to see Springs cut, and quite a bit of talk about Portis, who had some games where he was just non-existant. I know a lot of that is due to the O-line, but Betts is signed longer, and can be just as ineffective.
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
Portis is going nowhere.
Bookmarks